Amanda my darling granddaughter

Amanda my darling granddaughter
Miss Nevada 2015 Maybe???

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

RED HAT SOCIETY RENO NV CHAPTER DOINGS

Hi Everyone! I attended my first Red Hat Society's monthly "Meet & Greet" at the Meadowood Mall in Reno, NV. All of the many Red Hat Chapters in the area come together to share their upcoming events, giving all there a chance to participate in really enjoyable adventures. The Queen Mum's of the various chapters are usually present and they pass out flyers of their events, sign up sheets and the like. There were about 40-45 women there, in the red hats and purple outfits...or purple hats and red outfits for those over 70, and for those celebrating birthdays in the month of the event. We all sang Happy Birthday to the birthday ladies. I met some delightful ladies and I found a couple of really fun outings that I will be attending. One of which is a Victorian Tea Party and Home Tour of the Sparks Heritage Museum on Saturday, November 27, 2010.. My son Todd and family will be with us for the Thanksgiving holiday, so daughter-in-law Marci will accompany me to the tea. We plan on dressing to the nines in our Tea Party Regalia! Should be a blast!

1 comment: